Sunday, February 28, 2010

Travel With Me

Tarry forth. Come along with me. This journey I call life. Sometimes it is sad. Actually most of it is. But occasionally I find ecstasy. Those are the moments you seek, yes? Travel with me. Together, we will experience them.

I, at one time, experienced happiness. It was pretty amazing. I enjoyed every second of it. But, like everything good, it was cut short. I still live on those moments. I find these small things, the reasons to live. I cherish them, I hold on to them, and I will never depart from them.

Why? You ask? Yes of course you do. It is rather simple. To throw away those memories, that is just stupid. “Live in the moment” so many say that. But I beg to differ. Live in your life. Remember what is great to you. Remember what is bad for you.

Strive to make yourself find the good and not the bad. Constantly fight back and push yourself forward. Make you into the person you want to be. Never give in, and definitely never back down.

It is your life, live it like you want too. Make you happy and everything else will fall into place. Of course, I didn’t bother to tell you about all of the hardships I have faced. It is kind of a raw deal I have given you. It’s just my insight I have to impart. Live for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment