Friday, February 26, 2010

Friend

Friend? Where are you? Where were you in my most greatest time of need? You were there, when we first went swimming. That time we got in trouble for sneaking out. Oh! And don't forget that time we got a few ladies to hang out with us...

Now I need you friend. I feel alone. Your comfort I can not find as I struggle. I feel lost and most definitely alone. I cry out for you, friend! Please will you comfort me?

I know now I was wrong. I can't do this alone. You bring me happiness, comfort, joy. I long for your presence again. I need you in my life.

Stupidly headstrong I was. I now suffer from that mistake. I am weak without you. A tortured soul learning the repercussions of my faults, must I get on my knees and beg?

For you, I will friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment