Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Hiding

What is that? OH! Of course I have them. HAHA Yes I know YOU want them, but alas I can not help you out. They are mine!

As I turn away from that wretched filth begging at my feet, a huge smile plays across my face. My eyes light up with the joy that fills me completely. I have no sympathy for that man, if you could even call him that.

It has been a long five years. Constantly, he finds me. Everywhere I go, every turn I make. All of my expertise has been wasted. He always finds me and he definitely has been trying to take them from me. I know he won't get them, but I now must find a much safer place. A place he will never look. That is where I will hide.

Five years, just the ending. Once we were friends. We were as one. The happiness we shared, it was amazing! Always together, inseparable, we lived as one. But now, I can not catch a break! This fool is relentless and it is threatening to bring me down.

I'll run as fast as I can. My spirits rise past the joy I already have been feeling, lifting me up into the heavens. I fly through the clouds, much faster than any one thing on this entire planet. I am untouchable now!

But wait. Something is wrong. Even though I am so high, something catches my eye. I see him. Just a speck so distantly below me, but I know it is him. He doesn't feel what I am feeling. I know for a fact he is unable to comprehend these emotions.

Slowly sinking towards the earth, I bring myself solidly back to the ground. Perhaps it is time. I have been away too long. Though I dread every moment of it, I know it is only I who can give him back these things I hold onto.

Reaching my hand out to him, I offer him all that I have. He feebly grasps onto me and pain wracks through my entire soul. I'm suddenly forced to remember. The reasons I left. The pain, misery, longing, and most of all, the sadness.

Though I am getting the raw end of this deal, I know it is best. We rejoin. Our emotions become one. His pain is now mine, but my happiness is now his. I can rest easy, I know I have done the right thing. I know it was wrong for me to hide so long inside his head..

No comments:

Post a Comment